Hi dear friends, welcome to our website smstimez.com. Today we will explain about Christmas card with short Christmas greetings tips & Ideas. We all know that Christmas day is coming soon. So we are very excited to this festival. Because you need to say or add to your Christmas card that is a simple message sending holiday cheerfulness or gift Christmas wishes. The holiday season is a time for loving celebrations & the Christmas soul has a way of cheering us to add with friends & family. If you want to add a special touch to your cards then our site is the best place for you. You will also special & personalize your card by intellectual about the receiver & what matters to them.
Christmas day special gifts by special person
Christmas day is very special day for every person specially Christian. So you will gift special gifts for your special person. You can gift flowers & cards. You can also gift mugs, iPhones Cases, Magnets, Stationery Gift Sets, Notepads, Notebooks, Watch etc.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – Norman Vincent Peale
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “‘Maybe Christmas’, he thought, ‘doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas … perhaps … means a little bit more!'” – Dr. Seuss
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. – Marjorie Holmes
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. – Bess Streeter Aldrich
- Christmas … is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind. -Loring A. Schuler
- There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries. – W.J. Cameron
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- Have a magical holiday season.
- Decorate your Christmas with joy!
- God bless us, everyone!
- Wishing you all the joy, hope and wonder of Christmas!
- Blessings, love, and peace to you this Christmas.
- May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
- Peace on Earth!
- Making Spirits Bright
- Glad Tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Joy & Peace
Sending Wishes for Merry Christmas
- “Merry Christmas with thanks and love,”
- “Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.”
- “At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.”
- “So glad we’re family…and so grateful for all the great Christmas memories we share.”
- “Merry Christmas to our favorite L.A. niece. We’ve had fun keeping up with your photos and blog posts! Wishing you many more adventures in the new year!”
- “For me, the holidays start when we get together. Looking forward to talking and catching up soon!”
- “Merrily and gratefully,”
- “Thinking of you with lots of love at Christmas.”
- “You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.”
- “When I think back on all the happiest moments this year, your wedding day stands out. Hope the two of you enjoys a wonderful first Christmas together.”
How to Make a Christmas Wish List
A teacher’s wish list may include school supplies, gift cards for her favorite places or edible treats.
Keep a notebook or add ideas to the Notes app on your phone as you go about your day. Sometimes visiting with a friend or shopping triggers ideas.
This list isn’t only for developing around the holidays. It can be developed over the course of a year, as long as you trim it back if you decide to buy some of these presents early. Keep a pencil and paper nearby and write as you think about the items you might want to add.
A Christmas Story may you have. The gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love. Ada V. Hendricks
What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace. Agnes M. Pahro
Christmas is the day that holds all time together. Alexander Smith
Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth, and there He lives and dies. Alfred Noyes
The Christmas bells from hill to hill answer each other in the mist. Alfred, Lord Tennyson
And so, this Christmas season May our hearts with gladness glow, As we read the blessed story
That took place so long ago. Alpha L. Buntain, The First Christmas
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Andy Rooney
The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature. Andy Rooney
Christmas — that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it
is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything
we have ever loved. Augusta E. Rundel
Are you part of the Inn crowd, or one of the stable few?
Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
Dear Santa, I can explain…
Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
Eat, drink and be merry!
For the love of all things merry and bright.
Keep calm and jingle on.
Let’s hang out under the mistletoe.
Look at a candy cane and what do you see? Stripes that are red, like the blood shed for me. White for my Savior, who’s sinless and pure. J is for Jesus, my Lord that’s for sure! Turn it around and a staff you will see. Jesus, my shepherd, is coming for me.
Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- “I know this probably won’t go down as your best Christmas ever. I hope it helps a little to be reminded how much I care about you and wish you a brighter new year.”
- “You’ve had more than your share of challenges this year. Wishing you peace and hope at Christmas and a new year full of better days.”
- “I hope the holidays are extra gentle and sweet to you and give you lots of reasons to smile and lots of time to rest.”
- “Hoping that the New Year brings you new possibilities.”
- “Our hearts are with you and your family. All our love,”
- “It’s hard when Christmas comes during a difficult time. Just want you to know I’m thinking of you.”
- “Sending you hugs this Christmas. Take good care of you.”
- “Sometimes the holidays only seem to remind us of what we have lost. But you will never lose the love and caring of those who know you and want the best for you.”
Happy Holiday wishes only for you
- “Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!”
- “It’s a pleasure to work with you and a joy to wish you a merry Christmas!”
- “The holidays are a perfect time to remind you how much I appreciate your business. I hope you enjoy a wonderful season filled with the people and traditions that mean the most.”
- “You make work a lot less like work and more like a caring community. Merry Christmas, with thanks for all you do!”
- “Holiday time and all the time, I so appreciate the great work you do.”
- “Wishing you some well-deserved downtime over the holidays. You’ve earned it!”
- “Merry Christmas to my totally talented stylist! Thank you for keeping me looking good all year.”
- “Wishing you the beauty, blessings and joy this season brings.”
- “Hoping that the new year brings you new opportunities and new possibilities.”
- “Warmest wishes for a happy holiday season,”
Sincere Closings for this Christmas
Merry Christmas is very sincere closing. You will choose any special possess for your enjoyment that come up with one of your own. Warmly is very good moment to this winter festival. This season is love season for any hot couple. So give lots of love for your lover. We always pray for all people with best wishes by
- Much love to you,
- All my love,
- Warmest wishes at Christmas and always,
- Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you joy,
- Warmest wishes,
- Christmas blessings,
- God bless,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Peace out,
Hello friends. Today, I just want to take a moment to wish all of my valuable blog readers, and social media friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
It’s that time of the year. The supplies are lined with tinsel and the city is burning with lights, and a spirit of good cheerfulness can see us come home from the shops with a few mince tarts and a king-size ham when we really only wanted a laze of dough.
Tips for Christmas Wish Letters
Please include the name, address and phone number(s) of the family in need. We must be able to make contact with the family in order to assist them.
If you are submitting on behalf of a Christmas Wish family, please include YOUR name and number as well. Our office staff will need to contact you to verify information.
Please include a list of items the children want for Christmas. Be specific when requesting toys, etc. For example, if a child loves basketball, let us know that. If a child is obsessed with Dora the Explorer, let us know that as well. Our shoppers do their best to make sure children are getting exactly what they’ve asked Santa for. You can assist us greatly in this effort.
The golden rule of Christmas Wish letter writing is make sure we have enough information. You truly can’t put too many words in the letter. If a family’s need is fully expressed to us, Christmas Wish volunteers can do their very best to fulfill those specific needs.
Please include a detailed summary of why the family is in need of Christmas Wish assistance. (This will assist our office staff in establishing need and will also appeal to members of the public who come to our office to “adopt” a family for Christmas)
Please include names, ages and schools of all children in family. Our Christmas Wish support staff will contact Youth and Family Resource officials at each school to ensure the children are receiving the holiday help they need.
Please include detailed sizes for all children in the letter. We need shirt, pant, shoe, coat, and even underwear sizes. Many families have children that desperately need clothing and we want our Christmas Wish shoppers to have as much accurate information possible for the children we are outfitting.