Hello dear friends, Welcome back to our website smstimez.com. Today we present a latest collection of 53 short wise quotes about love & life to live by inspirational only for you. Because we know you are looking this text messages. Here you will get all latest update today text sms.
Life is a great gift for all. So we should find a lesson to learn that will make us a better person. We should capture the best that life has to present you. Here’s a collection of valuable 53 short wise quotes about love & life to live by inspirational about life to inspire you to make the best out of it.
53 short wise quotes about love & life to live by inspirational
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car. – Jenny
- I moaned because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. – rotzooi
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. –Chillaxin
- Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience. – katrina
- Keep smiling… It makes people wonder what you’ve been up to.
In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
- The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up. – John C. Maxwell
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Lou Holtz
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo Buscaglia
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating you. – George Bernard Shaw
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
- Opportunities slide away like clouds. (Prophet Mohammad (s)) – taskeen
- If you argue with an idiot, after a while it is hard to tell who the real idiot is. – Juston
- Empty cans make the most noise. – Tracey
- Victory is gained by resolution and determination. (Prophet Mohammad (s))
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. – Les Brown
- Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
- The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival. – Aristotle
- Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. – Elbert Hubbard
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. – Billy Graham
- Each person must live their life as a model for others. – Rosa Parks
- My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose–somehow we win out. – Ronald Reagan
- Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce. – Vivian Komori
- A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind. – Iranian
- A crown’s no cure for a headache. – English
- A new broom sweeps clean but an old broom knows the corners. – Virgin Islander
- All’s well that ends well. – John Heywood
- How can you make sure you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it the target.
- Exercise? I thought you said extra fries!
- A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
- Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.
- Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own. –Chinese Proverb
- Economy is the wealth of the poor and the wisdom of the rich. – French
- Even a fish wouldn’t get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut. –Korean
- Everything in moderation. – unknown
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and he’ll eat forever. –Chinese Proverb
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows he to be a fool.― William Shakespeare
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.― Jess C. Scott
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.― Aristotle
- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.― Socrates
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.― John Lennon
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
- He that respects himself is safe from others. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- He who flees at the right time can fight again. –Marcus Trentius Varro
- He who has a way to live can bear almost anyhow. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- Health is better than wealth. –unknown
Lastly I want to say you that these 53 short wise quotes about love & life to live by inspirational can inspire you to your life. If you’ve simply enjoyed browsing the wise quotes then share our collection & E-mail us. On our next Article, we will write a more collection of the love sms or life quotes updates.